Services We Offer
Our system is underpinned by our partnership with Fareshare, a national organisation which distributes food from supermarkets to local charities.
At SOFEA we have worked with many charities and have shipped over 100 tonnes of rescued food. Are you a charity in need of fresh food?
- A regular supply of good quality, nutritious food to local non-profit organisations who will use it to enhance their work with vulnerable people in the community.
- Select the produce you want from SOFEA’s stock list for delivery or collection
- Sofea operates a three-tier membership, depending on the quantity of food your charity requires. The table below shows the different membership sizes, which relate to the food order sizes. You can choose which membership size to go for and you can change between membership sizes at any time.
||Cost per year
||Cost per week
- This could cut your food costs to provide up to a 90% saving on its market value.
- All food handled by SOFEA complies fully with all HACCP regulations, and is fully traceable. We adhere to the highest standards of food safety and hygiene, and ask that charities receiving food from us do the same
Contact us for more information.